lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

My first Movie Making project


a.       The Great Escape
b.      Joesu Sepulveda and Ireliz Reyes
c.       March 15, 2011
d.      Luquillo, PR
e.      A plastic bag (parachute) and the pan (where the egg was cooked)
f.        SMF- Hahaha
g.       Shows many clips in which the egg was rolling as if it was escaping from a military camp and it throws itself from a roof with a parachute but is caught in a trap and falls in frying pan.

·         I had a random idea of making an egg movie.
·          It wasn’t easy at all doing this project, first I had to wake up early on a Sunday to go all the way to Luquillo which is like a 1 and a half hour drive, while recording one of the eggs that was thrown in the pool I had to get it and the pool was really cold and not just that, her house is in a mountain and the wind was really strong and I was freezing to death, then recording  the egg and braking in about 5 times, and then having to edit it in my house very late at night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario